Did you get princess fever? We TOTALLY did.
This episode was inspired by the royal wedding—Meghan and Harry—and we had a ton of fun chatting about our favorite things from the day, including our thoughts on the dress. BUT! If you’re over the whole wedding thing*, we’ve still got you covered!
Tune in to find out what romances we recommend for meeting your very own book boyfriend prince.
*If you’re just so over the royal wedding and want to skip straight to the book talk, scroll to about the 41:15 minute mark.
Things we talked about:
- Which station had the best royal wedding broadcast
- Crazy royal customs
- Our favorite parts of the royal wedding (and some things we didn’t love)
- Why it’s okay to enjoy events like the royal wedding when there are bad things happening in the world (see tweet below)
- Diversity in the Commonwealth
- Why Emma Chase is the queen of snarky alpha male storytelling voices
Books & goodies we talked about in this episode
- Meghan: A Hollywood Princess by Andrew Morton (Read my review on GoodReads | Amazon)
- Royally Screwed by Emma Chase (Read my review on GraveTells Romance | Amazon | GoodReads)
- His Royal Secret duology by Lilah Pace (Read my review on GraveTells Romance | GoodReads)
- His Undercover Princess by Avery Flynn (Read my review on GraveTells Romance | Amazon | GoodReads) *Bonus: See what wine pairs well with this book!
- Royally Claimed by Madison Faye (Read my review on GoodReads)
- And here’s a fun post I did on GraveTells about three recommended prince romances and the train wreck that is A Christmas Prince.
- Their Virgin Concubine by Shayla Black & Lexi Blake
- The King’s Spinster Bride by Ruby Dixon
Congratulations to the winners of my GraveTells Romance VIP giveaway!
- First prize: Taryn L. — hardback copy of Meghan: A Hollywood Princess by Andrew Morton (woo!)
- Runner up: Sonia C. — choice of princess romance books from the podcast
- Runner up: Lacey W. — choice of princess romance books from the podcast
Want to qualify for future (unadvertised) VIP giveaways? Subscribe to my GraveTells Romance newsletter (or my Infatuated Podcast newsletter here) and open and click on my emails when I send ’em. That’s it! Show me you care about what I’m sending, and I might send you prezzies, too. <3
Meet my guest!
Join the discussion
Did you watch all four hours of the royal wedding? Are you hooked on prince romances? Do you think we’re just crazy for loving them so much?
I’d love to hear what you thought of our royal romance discussion. Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts!