This episode is all. About. KINK.
In this episode, erotica author and kinkster Eden Bradley talks candidly about the importance of women’s sexual health and how kink and BDSM in real life can differ from what is often portrayed in romantic fiction.
Recommended books about kink
Eden references the following books and online resources in the podcast.
- The New Topping Book by Dossie Easton & Janet W. Hardy
- The New Bottoming Book by Dossie Easton & Janet W. Hardy
- Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism by Philip Miller & Molly Devon
- SM 101: A Realistic Introduction (2nd Edition) by Jay Wiseman
- The Compleat Spanker by Lady Green
- The Loving Dominant by John Warren & Libby Warren
- Jay Wiseman’s Erotic Bondage Handbook
- The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women by Tristan Taormino
- The Two Knotty Boys (rope work) on YouTube
- Jay Wiseman’s BDSM negotiation checklist
- Kink Weekly’s BDSM negotiation checklist
- IronGate’s (very thorough) negotiation checklist
Eden’s books mentioned in this podcast
If you love kink and power play in your romance, absolutely check out these books by Eden Bradley:
My recommendations for realistic, edgy, kink-friendly books
These are the books I mention at the end of the podcast. All are highly recommended for readers who want kinky stories that are more complex and realistic than the “mainstream” romance out there.
Meet my guest!
Join the discussion
Do you consider yourself “kinky”? Do you practice kink? Are you drawn to it but not sure where to start? I’d love to hear what you thought of my interview with Eden. Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts!