Chasing book boyfriends & stamping our literary passports!
In this episode, part 2 of our Book Passport series, I reunite with Tamara from Shelf Addiction as we talk about the next places we’ll visit on our book journeys and where we plan to stamp our literary passports. These are the books we’ve committed to reading in 2017 (click to see em all!).
Books we talked about
- Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost
- Frankendom by Robin L. Rotham
- The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
- Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
- Burn For Me by Ilona Andrews
- Try by Ella Frank
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
- Legend of Love by Lisa Kessler
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice
- Till Death by Jennifer Armentrout
- Raphael by D.B. Reynolds
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows
- A Court of Thorn & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Three Hours by Dannika Dark
- Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey
- Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica
- Good Boy by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
Don’t miss Part 1 of our Book Passport series!
These are some of the books I recommended in Shelf Addiction’s Part 1 of the podcast duet that I’ve already read and stamped my virtual passport with. You’ll have to listen to the podcast to hear Tamara’s recs!
Click below to listen to the episode and hear the full book list from part 1 of this series!
Meet my guest co-host!
Join the discussion
Have you read any of the books we talked about? Did you love ’em? Hate ’em? Which ones totally destroyed you? Did we miss a must-read book? Leave a comments and let us know your thoughts!