Let’s talk Paranormal Romance!
In my very first podcast ever—seriously, be kind! It’s a little rough!—I invited two of my best girlfriends over for wine & girl time, and we talked all about paranormal romance. And a few fun off-topics too. Because what romance lover (no matter the age) doesn’t love to talk about her favorite heroes?
When I say this podcast is a little rough, I mean the production quality is… not great. The sound is a rather low and you’ll hear some background noise. Hey, everyone’s gotta start somewhere, right? =) But even with the less-than-ideal recording setup though, we get into some great conversations, and we get real about what we like, love, and just can’t stand.
This podcast is Not Safe For Work (NWSF) so wear earbuds if you’re around sensitive ears. If you’re new to the Infatuated Podcast (previously called the GraveTells Romance Podcast), check out Season 1, Episode 2: Raw Reactions to Sierra Simone’s American King. The production quality is much higher and the discussion is lively!
If you want to hear more about how much of an impact Twilight has had on my life (even in my late twenties!), and meet two of my best friends (that came directly from those fandom experiences) check out Season 1, Episode 1: How Twilight & Fifty Shades literally changed my life.
Books we talked about
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- Dream Man by Linda Howard
- Now You See Her by Linda Howard
- Forged in Fire by Trish McCallan
- Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- Dark Prince by Christine Feehan
- Shadow Game by Christine Feehan
- Blood of the Demon by Rosalie Lario
- Samson’s Lovely Mortal by Tina Folsom
- Angel’s Blood by Nalini Singh
- 3013: Mated by Laurie Roma
- Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon
Meet my guests!
Join the discussion
Have you read any of the books we chatted about? Did you love em? Hate em? Did we leave off something that we simply must read? Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts!